Sunday, November 12, 2006

Don't really know what I should say here now. Feeling guilty about a lot of things that I have done. I have a lot to confess about. Please, please forgive me... I did't tell those lies in purposes... Sorry I couldn't help..
Guess I am not an angle any more. I am turing to the evil side. I am being capricious.I am just doing what I want to do, I don't even think about the consequences.
Derriect is right " welcome to the club". It made me feel so bad, so guilt. Even though I am not regret for what I have done yet, but it reminded me of everything I have done so far. Id? Ego? Superego? where am I more stand at?
I think I think too much. Let it be.
Enjoy the thanksgiving ..
Enjoy the Christmas and New year vacation. ^^

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

阶段…………
一个让你混乱的阶段!!
加油吧!!
你的笑容回摧毁一切忧愁也伤感!!
过节啦!!!!!!!!嘻嘻哈哈!!

11/15/2006 12:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home