Wednesday, October 04, 2006

happy and strong

I think i am changing these days, the way I think, and the way I smile. well, "恋爱中的女人有点神经质" I think it is kinda true though. lol. I will smile when I am walking, I will smile when I am listening to music, I will smile when I am driving, I will smile when I am watching the couples together, I will smile when I am thinking... I just smile all the time ^^
I think I am getting stronger now, I know what I suppose to think and do. I know how I should do when I am being with someone. I just think everything around me is so perfect, I am getting good grade in college, people are friendly to me, people that I am working with now teach me a lot of things, friendship, relationship, social relationship with people, etc.
I believe college is the new start and turning point of my life.
What about you? lol

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

经历过一些事情我们都在成长,为我们变得逐渐坚强!!
了解了许多,思考了许多,这也许就是人生…………
笑容是最好的良药,可是没有心情怎么也笑不出来。

10/04/2006 09:45:00 PM  
Blogger Ocean said...

你最近到底发生了什么事呢?好象总是不开心...

10/04/2006 10:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

最近可能吃太多了吧!嗬嗬还是为你感到高兴呢

10/09/2006 12:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home