Wednesday, November 01, 2006

sociological feelings


Don't you ever feel lost? yes, of course you do. I believe everyone do. I am feeling the same way all the time. Someone told me things will be clear laterly, I do believe it also, but can you just doing nothing to wait till things being clear? No, absolutely not. We got to do something, to make things straight. Right?
I am lost again, why are there so many kinds of people exist in this world? How come everyone is thinking in different ways? Even though when it comes to one same point, why is it always being so many different thoughts? Why is it always being so difficult to make the point clear? Is it because different people saying different things? Or is it just because of my weird thoughts? Who should I believe in? Should I believe in myself or should I believe in what most of the people say? Id, Ego, Superego. which side am I stand at now?
Being a man, means rational; being a woman, means emotional. Unfortunately, I am a woman, I am emotional, but meanwhile, I do think I am rational when the problem comes to some points, the conflict between rational and emotional is always exist.
I couldn't help but wonder, do people think what i am thinking about? Or is it only me stupid enough and silly enough to think about it?
Should I do what my heart wants me to do? Or should I do what the others want me to do? Do I wanna be the girl that I want myself to be? Or do I wanna be the girl what the others want me to be? Why is there always options? Even when it comes to a "self"?
Couldn't help but wonder... Why am I thinking all this?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

社会的复杂!!!
我感觉自己好累!!!
累了!!!

11/01/2006 08:52:00 PM  
Blogger Ocean said...

I don't really understand what you are saying...

11/01/2006 09:47:00 PM  
Blogger Ocean said...

社会的复杂? 其实人与人之间的关系才是最复杂吧,,

11/01/2006 09:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

人是社会的组成部分!!
复杂也没办法了,我们也要生存!!
只有寻求适合自己的生存方法!!
一切都会好的
haha !!

11/05/2006 08:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home