Sunday, September 17, 2006

09/15

September 15 again, here it passed one year, couldnt help but wonder, What have I done is this year, having something in mind, changing my minds, falling in love with ppl, breaking up with ppl, trying to forget, trying to being alone, trying to being happy, trying to say: "nothing is really that important besides study", well, how is it feel when you are trying to lie to yourself? Terrible. I know, girls are sensitive, but I do not think I will be one of them, In my own mind,I think I am intelligent, I think I am able to handle all the stuffs that could be happen on me. I think I am always knowing what to do, maybe there is sometimes that i feel lost, but that is just in a short period while i was messing up my minds, after all, my little brain could hold thousand things: happiness, sadness, people, clothing, money...etc. lolz
September 15, How are you?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

谁都可以被蒙骗,只有你自己是骗不了自己的!!

9/18/2006 10:29:00 PM  
Blogger Ocean said...

yeah, i know, you are right. but who dont lie to themselves? right? that's normal and usual.

9/18/2006 10:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home